Two UK tourists die of drug overdose, found in tent in Turkey’s Fethiye
Two British tourists, identified to have died of drug overdoses in their autopsy, were found dead on the morning of May 28 in their tent in a camp area in the port city of Fethiye in the Aegean province of Muğla, Doğan News Agency reported.
The lifeless bodies of 51-year-old Samuel James and 46-year-old Jane Amanda were reportedly found in the Günlüklü Bay area alongside a small amount of heroin.
They were found by security officials of the camp area, who then notified the situation the local gendarmerie forces.
An initial examination of the bodies of the two tourists showed no indication of sharp objects or similar injury. The bodies were eventually sent to the Forensic Medicine Institute of Muğla.
An investigation launched into the incident is reportedly ongoing.