First Turkish winner in World Superbike history
In Sept. 28's first motorcycle race of the weekend in France, Rea finished in second place.
Razgatlıoğlu won the 800th World Superbike race after starting from 16th place on the grid, also making him the first Turkish rider to ever win a World Superbike race.
The top six in Race 1 are as follows:
1. Toprak Razgatlıoğlu (Turkish Puccetti Racing)
2. Jonathan Rea (Kawasaki Racing Team WorldSBK)
3. Tom Sykes (BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team)
4. Loris Baz (Ten Kate Racing – Yamaha)
5. Alvaro Bautista (ARUBA.IT Racing – Ducati)
6. Alex Lowes (Pata Yamaha WorldSBK Team)