Turkish intel reported three days before the Reyhanlı attack
Yusuf Nazik, who was among those involved in the Reyhanlı attack, which killed 53 of our citizens in 2013, was brought to Turkey from Syria, after a breathtaking operation by the National Intelligence Organization (MİT). A short time ago, İsmail Özden, in charge of the illegal PKK’s Sincar branch, was neutralized by the MİT in a joint operation with the Turkish Armed Forces (TSK).
Within the scope of a preemptive terror prevention strategy, threats against Turkey are being neutralized in the countries where they are detected.
The operations against Nazik and Özden were executed by MİT from start to finish, without support from any foreign intelligence agency. At the same time, the MİT also catches those it identifies as FETÖ members in operations in other countries and brings them back to Turkey. It is rumored they receive support from foreign intelligence agencies during these FETÖ operations. According to my most recent information, the number of FETÖ suspects brought back to Turkey in operations has reached 90.
Nazik was discovered to have hidden in one of the safe houses of the Syrian Intelligence Agency with an identity card, which was supplied by the agency. The Syrian agency also gave Nazik a code name. After gaining certainty of his identity, a long operation was conducted. His habits and routines were detected. After an operation carried out in the city center, Nazik was captured and taken from Syria with the TSK’s support and transferred to Ankara through a safe route.
Code Name: Hacı (Hajii)
In his first interrogation, Nazik confessed he had received instructions for the attack from the Syrian agency. “A member of the Syrian agency, under the code name Hacı (Hajii), commanded the order,” he said. He also said the explosive was brought to Turkey by two transit vehicles. Another perpetrator of the Reyhanlı attack, Nasır Eskiocak, was previously brought to Turkey after being captured again in Syria through an MİT operation. Eskiocak also confirmed he received the instruction from a member of the Syrian agency, under the code name Hacı (Hajii).
I wonder what the ones who always suggest a meeting with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad at every turn, would comment, after confessing to receiving instructions for the attack by the Syrian agency in which we lost 53 of our citizens. Would they call Assad to account for this massacre or would they again wish for Turkey have a dialogue with Assad?
I am not looking to find that the confessions of both perpetrators corresponded exactly to one another. Please do not be surprised that this information broke out five years after the attack. What is actually surprising is even though MİT had warned the district attorney Özcan Şişman about the attack three days before the explosion, no precautions were taken. Even though Şişman was informed about the details of the act, e.g. the license plates of the cars, which will be used, the cell phone numbers of the people and their photographs, he did nothing.
District attorney’s letter
This is not what I claim. This is what Şişman confessed. On July 8, 2015, Şişman sent a letter to Can Dündar, who used to be the editor-chief of daily Cumhuriyet: “In November 2012, MİT officers came to my office and reported that a group, which also includes a man named Murat Özdeş, is planning a bomb attack.”
So, what did he do? “During the technical surveillance, a conversation about the attack was only heard once in audio surveillance,” he said.
What did he do under these circumstances? Şişman said MİT had persistently demanded an operation. “I told them not to interfere with our business,” he said.
What could be the business of a district attorney responsible for counter-terrorism?
“While the investigation went on, three days before the Reyhanlı attack an officer from MİT came on May 8. In a troubled and panicked state, the officer insisted on holding an operation. When they said there was no concrete development, I warned them not to interfere in our business,” Şişman said.
The result? Three days later, the Reyhanlı attack happened, killing 53 people. Who is this Şişman?
He is a FETÖ member who conducted the largest counter-espionage CIA operation against Turkey: The MİT trucks operation.