The key term to express the gravity of the situation in the region at present can be 'frustration.' This frustration can explain both the reasons and consequences of the conflicts
Former Turkish President Abdullah Gül began his first foreign trip since leaving office to visit Britain and Canada
A Russian website offering thousands of live feeds peering into bedrooms and offices around the world by accessing poorly secured webcams should be taken down immediately, British officials said
The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) is a huge terrorist organization making $1 million day by smuggling oil via Turkey and Iraq, warned a former U.S. envoy on energy.
A doctor said to be "extremely ill" after being infected with Ebola in Sierra Leone was being treated in the United States on Nov. 16, while the world's most powerful economies vowed to "extinguish" the deadly epidemic.
U.S. singer and actress Demi Lovato will perform at Istanbul’s Ülker Sports Arena on Nov. 16. Lovato was honored at this year’s People’s Choice Awards with the “Favorite Female Artist” and “Favorite Fan Following” awards.
Andy Murray kept alive his bid to reach the semi-finals of the ATP Tour Finals with a crucial 6-3, 7-5 victory in his shoot-out with Milos Raonic on Nov. 11.
A Canadian-born immigrant to Israel has become the first foreign woman to join Kurds battling Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) in Syria, a Kurdish source said
France and Turkey have agreed to share intelligence information regarding people suspected to be attempting to travel to, or from, Syria and Iraq, French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve announced
Canada's Immigration Minister Chris Alexander Wednesday unveiled plans to ban entry to migrants who practice polygamy and what he termed "barbaric cultural practices."
Yıldız Holding said it would contribute 60 percent of equity and finance the remaining 40 percent with debt in the acquisition of United Biscuits, Chairman Murat Ülker says
It's been quite a year for Novak Djokovic, who is driving towards another year-ending number one spot, recently becoming a proud father and winning his third Paris Masters crown for his 600th ATP victory.
Iraq stepped up security amid fears of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) launching major attacks as thousands of Shiites flocked Monday to the shrine city of Karbala for an annual pilgrimage.
Yıldız Holding announces its acquisition of United Biscuits, reportedly for about over 2 billion pounds
Turkey’s exporters may have reported their best-ever October, but exports to Russia have dropped one-fifth year-on-year
The incident comes days after a substance sent to six western consulates in Istanbul proved to be inoffensive
The suspicious powdery substance that was sent to six consulates in Istanbul was a material similar to chalk dust
The 'yellow powder' sent to six foreign missions does not contain 'anthrax, plague or botulism,' the health minister says
The Turkish ceramic sector’s exports to the Middle East and North Africa decreased by around 30 percent in the first nine months of the year from the same period of 2013
The gunman who killed a soldier in Ottawa and then raced through Canada's parliament before being shot dead was a misfit and perhaps mentally ill
Daily News - Follow us on