Financially strained Greeks top sex list

Financially strained Greeks top sex list

ISTANBUL
Financially strained Greeks top sex list

Hürriyet photo

Greeks have more sex than any other nation in the world per year, a recent survey conducted by a private condom brand has revealed, according to daily Hürriyet.
 
Citizens of the crisis-hit Hellenic Republic had more sex in a year than people in 36 other countries at 164 times.
 
Nigeria, however, was the country that enjoyed sex the most, with 67 percent of respondents noting that their intercourse reached a satisfying end. Despite outnumbering Nigeria, only 51 percent of Greek citizens said they were satisfied with their sex lives, with the remaining 49 percent “not enjoying sex at all.”
 
Nigeria also topped the list for the longest sexual performance at an average of 24 minutes, while India had to settle for last spot with an average 13 minutes.
 
Japanese respondents enjoyed sex the least, with only 15 percent of Japanese citizens satisfied with their sex lives.
 
Turkey was sixth in terms of the amount of sexual intercourse per week.
 
Colombians topped the table in terms of weekly sex, with 89 percent of citizens saying they had intercourse at least one per week. Russia and Indonesia followed Colombia at 88 percent, while Turkey was sixth with 84 percent.

sex