Police detain four more suspects in deadly Kayseri attack
ADANAPolice have detained four more suspects in connection with a deadly bomb attack against off-duty Turkish soldiers in the Central Anatolian province of Kayseri, state-run Anadolu Agency has reported.
Four more people were detained in the southern province of Adana on Jan. 4, bringing the total number of detained suspects to 27.
On Dec. 17, 2016, a suicide car bomb attack hit a public bus in Kayseri, killing 14 soldiers and wounding 55 others.
Earlier, Kayseri Gov. Süleyman Kamçı told reporters 23 suspects had been detained as part of the ongoing investigation.
Deputy Prime Minister Numan Kurtulmuş has said all signs pointed to the involvement of the outlawed Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) in the attack.